These are the links that the design team at Wingify found interesting in the month of February
1. Seeing Theory, a project designed and created by Daniel Kunin with support from Brown University’s Royce Fellowship Program and National Science Foundation group STATS4STEM. The goal of the project is to make statistics more accessible to a wider range of students through interactive visualizations. We loved the visualisation.
2. Stack Overflow redid their top navigation and we appreciated the insights shared by their team.
3. A 4-minute video on Futura, the font that escaped the Nazis
4. We read and shared about Sketch and how to get the pixels right
5. Nick Babich, a software developer wrote about the nice to have states in mobile apps in a well-informing post and we loved it.
7. We loved this playlist
8. We shared the new product for others to try
9. We shared the design trends for 2017 from Behance
10. And of course, one can never get enough of the little big details
11. A golden article from Jared spool making a case on why consistency in design is the wrong approach
And one more thing, Netflix has a new series on design, called Abstract. Sheer <3
What did you find inspiring this month?
– With love from the Design team at Wingify